Author Topic: New Website. Yay!  (Read 1029 times)

Pandanimal

• I'd be unstoppable if I could just get started
    • Pandanimal Lampwork Glass
New Website. Yay!
« on: May 15, 2015, 10:52:31 AM »
My new website is now proper up and running and lots of lovely beads ready to ship and made to order available.
I would love to hear what you all think about it. (So long as it's polite) And if any of you sign up to the newsletter you should get a 15% off voucher code to spend before the end of June.  8) I think  most of you will already of seen this on facebook but I would like to get feedback on the signup form.

www.pandanimal.com

Dawn

• Administrator
Re: New Website. Yay!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 11:42:30 AM »
Just quickly tried the sign up form at work (don't excited, I will have to unsubscribe :-)  ) and it all appears to work fine

Only had a very quick look, but the website looks lovely and clean, simple to navigate and I am guessing it is mobile friendly (given that Google have said they will stop ranking non-mobile-friendly sites in searches soon)

Pandanimal

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
Dawn are you steel craft fabrications?

Pandanimal

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 12:40:47 PM »
Thank you for the compliments. it is mobile and tablet friendly, yes. The site provider has got all the stuff worked out. Very pleased with them.

Dawn

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 05:02:37 PM »
Dawn are you steel craft fabrications?

Yup, that's me with my part-time-get-paid-a-regular-wage-rather-than-eeking-out-a-living-as-a-starving-artist hat on!