Author Topic: Selling.....  (Read 2656 times)

Pandanimal

• I'd be unstoppable if I could just get started
    • Pandanimal Lampwork Glass
Re: Selling.....
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 11:27:59 AM »

Thanks for that Sue. I will check it out a bit further then. I hate all this form and legal stuffs.
Looking at artist network I'm not able to join so can't go through them. I don't tick enough of their boxes.

Blue Box Studio

• Sue Harris
    • Blue Box Studio
Re: Selling.....
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 11:44:05 AM »
I struggled with A-N but had luckily been in a few 2 (wo)man exhibitions just prior to my application, I'd been roped into a community project and was selling through galleries.  Life has been less exciting since, but I do have commissioned work out there, was reviewed in an arts magazine (albeit a pretty lowly one) and just about scrape through otherwise.  A degree would help, but not got one of those.  They don't check up on you, I didn't have to send in evidence.

Apparently the solicitor who sold me my T&Cs did it for the Handcrafted Business Academy I am a member of as a favour to one of her customers, you can only otherwise get them it seems by joining Suzanne's Academy, which I've not done.  But there are others out there, just make sure they are up to date and comply with the current law.
Sue ~ Blue Box Studio ~ see website for outlets
Website ~ Blog ~ Etsy ~ Flickr