Author Topic: Flash sale, new tut, it's all happening in my Etsy shop!  (Read 1220 times)

nemeton

• Hi, I'm Lynn and I'm a beadaholic
    • Lynn Davy Beadwork
Flash sale, new tut, it's all happening in my Etsy shop!
« on: December 04, 2014, 05:17:43 PM »
Hi all, have just listed new sparkly earring tut and new fringed collar in my Etsy shop. Am having a flash sale between now and Sunday (7th) on all the stock that's not coming with me to the craft fair on Saturday. Including some kits and mojo boxes and all my instant download tuts - on which the 4-for-3 thing still applies so if you buy 3 I'll email you a 4th free, just let me know which one.

Minimum spend 5 excluding shipping, just enter coupon code XMASFLASH at checkout and you'll get 50% (yes 50, that's half) automatically deducted from the price.

If you do the tut deal as well that makes it 4 tuts for 6 (or less if it includes the earring one because that's a bit cheaper because it's short and sweet). Grab 'em while you can because I can't guarantee that I'll be able to go on selling instant downloads on Etsy after Dec 31 in light of new EU VAT legislation.

Thanks for listening!  :)

jille

• I love my work
    • Kiln Fired Art shop
Re: Flash sale, new tut, it's all happening in my Etsy shop!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 05:45:11 PM »
That's a great saving Lynn. I was wondering do the new EU regs cover video tires, would it be something you could do, then have a password protected page online with the written instructions. Just a thought, don't even know if it's possible

Izzybeads

• Smile and the world smiles with you :)
    • Izzybeads
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »
Jille I thought the same thing with YouTube or something?

Great sale Lynn x

jille

• I love my work
    • Kiln Fired Art shop
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »
great minds Laney, great minds  ;) ;D

nemeton

• Lynn Davy Beadwork
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:11:45 PM »
I'm looking into alternatives right now, fed up waiting for Etsy to tell us in so many words that it's our problem. For techno-numpties like me it's so much easier to sell through a third party platform that will guarantee to administer the VAT on sellers' behalf. If I did knitting patterns I'd have transferred to Ravelry like a shot!

Izzybeads

• Smile and the world smiles with you :)
    • Izzybeads
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
Whine...let me know if you find something Lynn, I have a collection of bloody tutorials ready to run with and was hoping to kick off 2015 with them :(

nemeton

• Lynn Davy Beadwork
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
I'm keeping my ear to the ground Laney, will of course come back and share if I find something that will work. Shall we lay bets on it - will we find an alternative platform before Etsy have clarified their position?  ;D