Author Topic: Will this work as part of a craft stall display?  (Read 1720 times)

sarah t

Re: Will this work as part of a craft stall display?
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 07:21:51 PM »
sues post made me laugh

on the subject of the stand  i find joe public is a bit stupid when it comes to what we are selling so anything that clarifies the pieces purpose helps so maybe stand some necklace stands in the sections and group similar items together as it looks a bit jumbled and unapproachable ,also consider how easy it will be to remove any items anyone wants a closer look at 

i think it looks like a bathroom stand but then i know what it is .... but as we are in a constant state of looking out for things that work i commend your out of the box thinking ..the last purchase i made for display were four wooden artist mannequins which stand around my table holding lovey things at jaunty angles (and add a bit of interest and height too !) :P

awrylemming

• So many crafts, too little time
    • Flaming 'Eck
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »
I think your work deserves more Lynn - although the littlie took one look and jumped up and down, saying 'want, want, want!'  It's the bathroom vibe that puts me off.  :-\

Pandanimal

• I'd be unstoppable if I could just get started
    • Pandanimal Lampwork Glass
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 09:10:53 AM »
I think your work deserves more too Lynn. Its hard to pick out individual items which each have a value in their own right.

nemeton

• Hi, I'm Lynn and I'm a beadaholic
    • Lynn Davy Beadwork
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 10:19:46 AM »
Thanks all - that's helped to clarify what was bugging me but I couldn't put my finger on - back to the drawing board...  :)