Author Topic: Seeds to share :) FREE....:P  (Read 1319 times)

Izzybeads

• Smile and the world smiles with you :)
    • Izzybeads
Seeds to share :) FREE....:P
« on: September 19, 2013, 05:38:39 PM »
FREE seeds to share  ;D

I have been raiding the flower heads and have some beautiful hollyhock seeds and giant teasels, they both grow in excess of 6ft and the hollyhock grow really big and nice but need protecting from the wind and the teasels are just gorgeous I love teasels they are beautiful and purple in the early summer then in the late summer/autumn they die off and the birds drink from their big leaves and in the winter they are beautiful statues in the snow.  The teasels are bi-annual so sow them now until first frost, just scatter them will be enough!, and next year you will have green weed looking plants then the year after they will grow, be warned though once you sow them they are really good at self propagating.

I have both seeds to give away, plenty of them I will divvy them into little bags and see how many I can do (think lots!) then who wants can you shout and email me your address please  ;D

No need to swop me back unless you want too and have spare seeds or else just post your spare seeds on here to share with someone else, a sort of share a seed party.

These are the teasels in early autumn, taken last year or even the year before don't think we have had that car for a few years....

Teasels by Izzybeads, on Flickr

and the hollyhocks

new lens pictures 16.7.13 012 by Izzybeads, on Flickr

nemeton

• Hi, I'm Lynn and I'm a beadaholic
    • Lynn Davy Beadwork
Re: Seeds to share :) FREE....:P
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »
Ooooo yes please lovely Laney, I love growing things from seeds and if they're free seeds, so much the better!  ;D

Izzybeads

• Smile and the world smiles with you :)
    • Izzybeads
Re: Seeds to share :) FREE....:P
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 07:03:06 PM »
Right ho, I have your addy somewhere, will sort them for you x