Author Topic: What Camera?  (Read 15055 times)

Kayleigh

• Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    • Cyndra Arts
Re: What Camera?
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
I would love to go on a photography course that showed me how to make the most of my camera, especially when photographing my jewellery and stuffs.

saffie

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2012, 05:57:31 PM »
Bit late into the conversation but I have a canon powershot sx40. It's bridge camera so quite expensive but as point and press when I need it but I am also learning how to be fully manual. I love it a lot. Hope you get on with your powershot Jo looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

GaysieMay

• http://www.etsy.com/shop/gaysiemay
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
I too have the canon powershot mine is the SX200 and I love it.  :)

minerva

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2012, 07:32:21 PM »
I've got a Nikon S210 think it is, i bought my husband a newer version of this with more meg a pixels than mine. He takes this abroad with him as there is no way I would let him take the Canon EOS 350D with him, knowing his history of dropping cameras,cd players etc onto the floor of Hercules transporter planes!!They do not bounce!I like the Nikon and Canon cameras, both excellent.

Ilona

• The Beady One
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2013, 09:15:29 PM »
I have just been browsing this thread after I had decided to get another camera. I am fed up of my photos not being as good as I would like. I then realized that I have a cannon Powershot A75 in the draw, and remember that it took good photos. I only stopped using it because hubby bought me a slimmer camera for Christmas a couple of years back. I think I will buy some good batteries for it tomorrow and see how I go. This camera is a bit more chunky with a small screen but looks like new. The Olympus that replaced it has a lovely big LCD screen but all the icons on the wheel have worn off.

jille

• I love my work
    • Kiln Fired Art shop
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2013, 09:25:01 PM »
I keep going back to my canon powershot

Ilona

• The Beady One
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2013, 10:28:45 PM »
Bugger, I got the cannon working and remembered it had had water damage and have binned it. So It is a new camera for me. As anyone seen any good offers going, or could recommend a good camera. It would have to be a point and shoot. I can't afford a DSLR :'(

Tinker

• Making glass my bitch, one day at a time
    • Beads By Kat
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2013, 07:34:10 AM »
Aw late to the party lol but glad you got something decent Jo, that pic is brill. Hubby got me one a few weeks back as I had a big scratch on the lens of the old one and they wanted ?50 just to look at it! So I went with the Samsung smart camera which is lovely and compact. Can't say as I've noticed a massive difference with my photos though, I think I need to bring it up for a lesson Jo! Perhaps I need daylight bulbs or sommat I don't know.

Blue Box Studio

• Sue Harris
    • Blue Box Studio
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »
I'm getting this one today and going to give it a try http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=1500002951&langId=110&productId=600364

Was thinking about a new camera again today, and your pic is great.  Spotted this is in Argos  1/2 price now, ?49.99, sounds a bargain?
Sue ~ Blue Box Studio ~ see website for outlets
Website ~ Blog ~ Etsy ~ Flickr